Text Size

Situated in the Dubh Linn Gardens and connected by foothpath to the State Apartments, the original building was constructed in 1833 to house the Lord Lieutenant's own coach and string of horses. Its most striking feature is the mock Gothic stone façade, which faces the refurbished Dubh Linn Gardens.

The Coach House is used as a gallery and exhibition space at the Castle

 

‎‌